Tuesday, May 21, 2013

COME JOIN ME AT HOUSTON CKC FOR SOME FUN CLASSES!

Hi Everyone!

Well we are a little over a month away from Houston's CKC scrapbook convention and I am happy to say I am again teaching two fun little classes.  If you have never been to a CKC then let me tell you it is a fun way to spend a weekend crafting, shopping, taking fun classes. Below are the samples are the classes I will be teaching but there are tonz of fun classes!




TRINKETS & TREASURES MINI BOOK
 I will be teaching this class twice over the weekend first Friday evening at 7pm and then Saturday at 4pm
you will get to work with Graphics 45 papers, vintage images & trinkets.
everyone who attends gets a free gift pack!


ALTERED FAIRY JAR
I will be teaching this class only once on Friday at 5:30pm, and this will be the last time I teach this class. You will work with alcohol inks, fibers, Gecko Galz images  and create a wonderful fairy land!
Everyone will get a free gift just for coming to the class


THIS WILL BE MY LAST PUBLIC CLASS!
from this point forward I will only be teaching at private events and at the Gecko Galz annual retreat.

I would love to see you in the class and if you would like to check out all the classes & Crops
feel free to check out their site at

Happy Scrapping
Leanne

2 comments:

  1. I sure wish I lived closer! If you ever come to Michigan let me know, I will be first in line for your classes! These are gorgeous, some lucky students they will be! ~Diane

    ReplyDelete