Friday, November 29, 2013

I Dream In Deco

Hello all my friends!


Today I am sharing another amazing card design I did for Gecko Galz. I used an amazing art deco image as my card topper and under it I took a piece of black card stock that I embossed using the cuddle bug and a Deco embossing folder. Then I inked it using the gold raident rain ink.Next I took a silver card stock piece and ran that through the cuddle bug using the same deco embossing folder. Layer them all together and place them on top a cream card stock card blank, Now you have a stunning card to send to a friend.
Be sure and check out Gecko Galz to see all their amazing collage sheets (also head over to their blog  at http://geckogalzscrapbooking.blogspot.com/ to enter their weekly give away where each week they are giving away amazing goodies!

Happy Crafting everyone!
Leanne








No comments:

Post a Comment