Followers

Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR GECKO GALZ

Saturday, January 30, 2016

GETTING SPARKLY WITH GECKO GALZ

This month Gecko Galz got their sparkle on which inspired me to do a little card making and crafting that also has some sparkle and shin!


SHINE CARD

For this card I used Gecko Galz Deco Divas collage set
Paper by Recolections
Vintage lace from my stash
Stamps by Hampton Arts
Twine from my stash



ALTERED CD STAINED GLASS

I used

Gecko Galz Mandela and Wreaths Digital Stamps
An old CD which I removed the silver from
Alcohol Inks in Stream & Lettace 
Gold paint by Deco Arts
Acrylic paints
Jewel piece from my stash
Crop a dile


4X4 ALTERED ART PIECE

So for this altered art piece I was inspired by the mini script "L" I found at Michael's. I took corrugated and sparkle paper by Recollections and layered them together. I inked the outer edge of the corrugated paper with Distress in in hot pink. Using red line tape I added my Tutu trim from my stash to the L and with a white Viva pearl pens added pearls around the outer edge of the L.
Next I layered on the L to the left lower corner and cut out the butterfly and fairy image by Gecko Galz butterflies and flower fairies collage sheets and decorated the 4x4 design. I printed the words glamour Girl on a piece of white card stock and cut it out then inked it. Last I added pearls around the glitter papers using my pearl pen. I have this sitting in my studio as an inspiration piece!


Have fun using Gecko Galz in making things to sparkle and shine!

4 comments:

  1. Love the altered cd, so gorgeous x Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cool idea using the cd as stained glass Leanne!!

    ReplyDelete