Followers

Gecko Galz

Gecko Galz
PROUDLY DESIGN FOR GECKO GALZ

Friday, March 18, 2011

FREEBIE FRIDAY!

Thats right it is FREEBIE FRIDAY! Time to give some free items to my followers and friends this time I thought it might be fun do something a wee bit diffrent and give everyone a few spring digi stamps to play with, these are perfect to download color and use as embellishments on cards, pages and altered works. I love working with copic markers. I print them out on Bristol and that works amazingly! Here are some samples I did with such images;

So I hope everyone has fun working with these images!
Have a crafty weekend everyone!
Leanne







2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful digi images! Thanks so much for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, Lee Anne! Thanks for all the beautiful, Spring digis!! :)

    ReplyDelete